Tea Tree Thyme Hand Sanitising Spray
A natural hand sanitising spray formulated to kill germs with 80% natural bio-ethanol alcohol and a germ-busting blend of pure essential oils for those seeking a premium quality hand sanitiser. Enriched with organic glycerin, it will leave your hands feeling silky and soft. Suitable for sanitising hands after eating, going to the bathroom, touching animals, blowing nose and sneezing etc. With a perfume-like fragrance that doesn’t smell like a hospital chemical cocktail and will make sanitising a pleasure so you'll want to clean your hands more often.
Features and benefits:
• Optimum sanitisation and purity - Formulated to World Health Organisation standards for optimum effectiveness with 80% bio-ethanol (natural alcohol) that is premium quality perfumer’s grade, low-odour and distilled from Queensland sugarcane to British Pharmacopoeia certification standards;
• Natural ingredients - Contains plant-derived ingredients (plus distilled water) with no nasty additives. No petrochemicals, triclosan, sodium lauryl sulphate, isopropyl alcohol, parabens, phthalates or artificial colours or fragrances;
• Essential oil fragrance - Makes sanitising a pleasure with a perfumer-formulated, 100% natural, leafy citrus essential oil blend with aromatherapeutic and antimicrobial (antiviral, antibacterial and anti-fungal) properties that adds extra germ-busting protection and entices regular usage. With no hospital chemical odour;
• Non-drying formula - Enriched with natural organic glycerin derived from flaxseeds to hydrate hands and prevent drying and cracking. Formulated according to WHO hand hygiene guidelines;
• Integrity ensured - Hygiene and purity ensured with sterile, recyclable, hardened amber glass bottles that protect ingredients (with no plastic leaching) and manufactured to Australian quality standards. Vegan, not tested on animals (cruelty-free), palm free;
• Australian-made - Handmade at our botanical perfumery in Victoria by an Australian-owned company supporting its workers and suppliers.
Directions: Wash hands with soap and water before using sanitiser if hands are visibly soiled or dirty. Spray approx. 5–8 pumps of sanitiser in one palm, place bottle down and transfer half the fluid to the other palm. Rub hands together, until hands feel dry. Use moisturiser afterwards if desired. Avoid spraying in the eyes. Not to be taken. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.
Formerly named Purify, same fragrance.
Ingredients: Bio-ethanol (alcohol, sugar cane distilled), purified aqua, Eucalyptus globulus, Melaleuca alternifolia, Rosmarinus officinalis, Abies sibirica, Citrus limon, Lavandula angustifolia, Cedrus atlantica, Thymus zygis, Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Mentha spicata, Melaleuca viridiflora, certified organic glycerin (derived from flaxseed).
Choose between a 50ml and 100ml glass spray bottle. Also available in a 250ml amber glass refill bottle.
Hand Sanitiser bottles can be refilled at our Block Arcade boutique. Visit the Sustainability at Essensorie page for more details.
We ship domestically through Australia Post. At this stage international shipping is not available.
$10 for purchases under $100 and free for purchases $100 or over.
Click & Collect now available! Select the free local pickup option at checkout. Collections are available seven days a week from 11am-4pm. You will receive detailed pickup instructions in the email that confirms your order is ready for collection. Please bring ID and show us your confirmation email.
You will receive tracking updates from Australia Post.
All of our shipping packaging is biodegradable and recyclable. We use cardboard shipping boxes, masking tape and a fabulous brown paper cushioning protective wrap.
If you are not fully satisfied with any Essensorie purchase please contact us and we will refund you or offer a replacement.
Should you have any queries about our shipping please email us through email@example.com.